Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pink Unicorns...


Lily and I went to Target on Sunday - that trip cost us one big pink stuffed unicorn...she did tell me that Bridget could hug her unicorn but could not put it in her mouth...good luck with that demand...

I was in Atlanta most of last week and the crew did just fine without me. In fact, Dave got Bridget to sleep much better through the night than she was before I left so that has been a great improvement. Maybe I should leave more often! ;-)

All four of us have been sick over the last week or so. I think it's starting to wind down but it has been a long week of being sick. I'm hoping that we will all be healthy for Lily's birthday weekend and for our trip to CA next week.

Bridget is crawling everywhere now! Lily has had to move her toys quite often to keep them out of Bridget's hands. She crawls all over and investigates everything now, she's found the dog's food and water bowl and the dog's bed so we have to intercept her on that course...

Lily and I made her Valentine's Day treat boxes this weekend, I just got little Chinese take-out style boxes and then some foam stickers and she had fun sticking all the little stickers on the boxes and telling me who each one was for.

Lily has her 3rd birthday on Monday and we are celebrating on Sunday with a party. It's going to be a 'Dora the Explorer' party as that is her favorite thing so I hope she likes it. I'm doing a little Dora backpack for each of the kids to put all of their stuff in and they turned out pretty cute. I'll post some pics when I have them!

No comments: