Whew, taking a few minutes to sit down at the computer. I'm feeling guilty that I haven't posted anything lately....I'm sure you all are dying to know all the latest...ha ha ha! :-)
Bridget had her first birthday party on the 20th and G&G Wollan came and Auntie Jaci too. We had a big party and Bridget got to enjoy her first cupcake which she enjoyed a lot. She got some really cool toys and really cute summer outfits so that will be great to have.
We are busy packing, packing, and more packing lately. I was off today and packed all day. Did other fun things like take pictures off the walls and patch all the holes. It doesn't look a whole lot different and I spent all day doing it. We are both taking Friday off so hopefully we get a lot of progress made that day. We are doing the big move this weekend and have friends coming to help us move all the big stuff into the apartment. As of Sunday night, we'll be sleeping over there so that'll be really strange.
I took all the stuff in the girls' room apart today and it felt strange. I remember putting that stuff up when I was pregnant with each of them and preparing their rooms. The house is definitely starting to look more empty and less of our house anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment