Bridget is officially walking now! She's been taking steps now for the last few weeks but only when she feels like it. :-) She's not as Go-Go-Go as Lily was at that age - which is probably good, I can only keep up with one Lily! I took some quick video of her walking this morning, not her best one but you can kind of see...
Apartment life is going ok. I just keep telling myself that it is only temporary. I miss my yard a lot and I miss being able to go outside and play with the kids in the yard and cul-de-sac. Dave is loving not having to mow the lawn so I don't think he misses the lawn nearly as much.
The girls are adjusting pretty well to sharing a room lately. Bridget is finally getting so she usually sleeps through the night so then they both sleep and stay in their own beds. It's really been nice to get un-interrupted sleep!
We went on Thursday morning and picked out some of our things for the new house - we did the exterior stuff, carpet, vinyl, tile, granite, formica, etc. We were pretty happy that we didn't really have to upgrade much at all to get things that we liked so it was a much different experience than the last time we built a house. We have been meeting with the builder yesterday and then again today to go over some of our other decisions that need to be made on the house and get the final floor plan done. It's tough to do those meetings for us with the kids there as I think we hear about half of what is going on between catching Bridget going up the stairs and catching Lily taking samples like post railings and carrying those around...never a dull moment with those two around...
I ordered a new digital camera on Friday afternoon so I'm hoping that shows up early next week. Our old one is getting unreliable and starting to really have poor quality so it was time to get a new one. So look forward to some nice pictures later next week! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment