Here's Bridget and Lily helping Daddy wash the car last weekend on Sunday - it was so nice out! It's now more seasonal and we got snow on Friday morning...sigh....
We had a busy weekend, we went to take family pictures with Polyana on Saturday afternoon, we went up to Como Zoo to the Conservatory to take them so I'm curious to see how they turned out. Then she took more of the girls when we got home too. I'm hoping to get one I can use for Christmas cards but we'll see.
I took Sunday and went over to my friend Mariclar's house and did scrapbooking all day on Sunday so Dave had to go it alone with the girls all day. Everyone was in one piece when I got home and the house was cleaner than when I left it plus he had dinner started so can't ask for more than that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment