Thanksgiving was good - we just had Jade, Megan and Brooke over so was low-key which was good! We had turkey and the usual other dishes - ate about noon and then ate again about 4:30 - what more can you ask for??? And - Megan and I kicked the boys butts at Pictionary...I see a family tradition starting there....
We are getting ready for Dave's family to come for Christmas - his parents and brother Tom and family. I am supposed to go to Brazil and Argentina next week for work too although that is a bit up in the air right now. I certainly wouldn't mind having the extra days to get other things done around here instead of traveling...
Funny Lily conversation to report...
Lily - Who is the boss of everything?
Mom - God
Lily - why is he the boss of everything?
Mom - Because he made everything so he gets to be the boss. Just like Mommy and Daddy made you and Bridget so we get to be the boss of you and Bridget. Remember how you were in Mommy's tummy really small and you grew and grew?
Lily - And you put all my pieces in there and my blood???
Dave and I were laughing pretty hard at that explanation....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment