Friday, April 10, 2009

I did it!

A quick note on something funny Bridget has started doing. Everytime she works at doing something and finally gets it, she yells 'I did it!' although it comes out more like 'ididit!' as one big word rather than 3 separate ones. Today, she wanted a hairclip with a pink bow off the package so she could wear it - she tried for awhile but couldn't get it so she came to me and asked for help. After I pulled it off, she yelled 'Mommy did it!' - nothing like toddler appreciation to make you feel like you accomplished something today.
It's been warmer here the past few days, in the low 50's so I've been bringing out the sandals for the girls. Bridget loves her new crocs and it's so funny to hear her say 'Crocs'. We went to the shoe store yesterday to look for some white sandals for her 2-year pictures but I couldn't get her to take off her crocs so I could try on the other shoes!

No comments: