Monday, May 11, 2009
Tweet Tweet Bath!
Spring is slowly dawning in Minnesota. It's been warm - actually even hot a few days here and there but then it'll cool back off again so we don't get used to the nice weather. I put out my birdbath already (after being in storage all last summer) and the girls helped me fill it up. Lily likes to wait to see if any birds are using it but there hasn't been any yet. Then last night, Lily went inside and Bridget and I were still outside when a big robin came to take a bath in the bird bath. Bridget was actually quivering she was so excited to see that big fat robin taking a bath in there. I was surprised he didn't fly away with all the noise she was making. She kept squealing with delight and then yelling 'Tweet Tweet Bath!!!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gus finally got the gold finches to our feeders so he is thrilled. So far we have probably had 10 different types of birds...not bad for no trees. The boys have fun staring at them through the window too but I am always shocked it doesn't spook them away with all their carrying on.
Post a Comment