Tuesday, July 1, 2008

One year pics


Here's a picture from Bridget's One Year pictures that we finally got taken a few weeks ago - they turned out really cute!! As you can see, she's getting lots of teeth! She has her middle 4 on top, middle 4 on bottom and then she's skipped her eye teeth and she's in the process of getting the first molars. The molars on bottom are through now and the top ones are most of the way through as well. Chomp chomp!! She has been one crabby kid for the last few weeks while those have been making their way through.

Lily is back from G&G Wollan's now - she had a lot of fun but we were happy to get her back home again. She was very excited to see her sister and Bridget was just grinning from ear to ear when she laid eyes on her big sister! It was fun to watch them greet each other. They've never been apart for long so I'm sure they missed each other.

Still waiting patiently on the house stuff. They did deliver some wood yesterday so I'm hoping that they start framing sometime this week. Cross your fingers...

For the 4th of July holiday, Lily and I are going to drive back to Bismarck and Bridget and Daddy are staying in Minneapolis. David is too busy at work to take the time off and I'm not brave enough to take Bridget on a long car ride again by myself. Last time, she screamed from Fargo to Shakopee - which is about 4 hours... So she and Daddy will have some quality time together over the long weekend and Lily and I will get some time together too.

No comments: