We've been staying busy - Dave has been doing some house stuff like wiring and I've been keeping the girls busy (or they might be keeping me busy...) I took them both to the grocery store a couple of weekends ago because Dave was wiring all weekend and that was a grocery trip I won't forget for awhile....neither will the Cub employees I'm sure....Lily can't stand to not be touching/hugging/mauling Bridget at all times and Bridget has taken to screaming like a Banshee or biting when she's had enough. So once the snacks ran out, it was a full war inside that cart...
Jade and Megan moved into their new house this weekend so Dave was busy all day on Saturday helping them move. I know they're very happy to get in their new house and start all the preparations for baby Herzog who is due at the end of September.
Our closing date is set for September 26th and we are counting down the days! They have been putting up drywall and then mudding and taping for the last few weeks. So it's been seeming like slow progress but they really have been busy working in there. I've been thinking I need to get started on ordering some window shades especially for the girls rooms but I haven't quite gotten to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment