Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tutus from Grandma



Pictures of the girls in their TuTus that Grandma Sandy made.

Just one more week in the apartment! We close next Friday at 10 am and I am counting down the days now. We're not packed yet but there isn't too much to pack in the apartment. All of our other stuff is at various places so hopefully it won't take all weekend to move in... I stopped at the house today and they had put the carpet in. They still look like they have a ways to go so they are going to be busy this week getting all that done. Lots of little things left to do. Most of the applicances are in place, the cooktop still needs to be installed but the ovens are in and the dishwasher and they look really nice.

I keep asking Lily if she's excited about moving into the new house but she just looks at me funny. I don't think she understands that we're going to live in there. She didn't go inside today with the carpet, maybe when she sees that, it'll look more like a place you could live. She has said that she wants to know when her room is going to be pink, that's the important thing to her...could be awhile before we get around to painting though...

No comments: