We took the girls for the annual trip to see Santa at his Minnesota workshop on Sunday. Lily got to sit with her friend Jake and watch the show with Santa and his elf, Albert. When Santa came out to greet everyone, Lily jumped out of her seat with her little arms in the air and said 'Santa, it's me!!!' just like they were old friends. It was the funniest thing...:-)
She watched the show and then was more than happy to sit with Santa for a picture which is a big change from the past couple of years. And Bridget wasn't scared of Santa either so we didn't have any crying Santa pictures this year...maybe next year! ;-)
We also took Lily ice skating for the first time on Sunday. Dave and I both went out on the ice in our skates as G&G Herzog and Jade and Megan were there too to handle Bridget. Lily liked when her daddy held her on the ice as he could go way faster than mom can. Guess that's what all that hockey practice will get you...:-) We'll try to go again later this winter with her little friend Ava and get some pictures or video.
1 comment:
I love the new pictures. My little girls are growing up so fast. I wish I was there to see them with Santa this year. The first time not crying with Santa is a big event. See everyone at Christmas!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment