Bridget has learned how to wave but instead of waving her whole arm and hand, she does a little turn of the wrist just like a 'Miss America' wave - it's so funny!! She's also crawled about 4 or 5 'steps' across the carpet now but hasn't taken off past that. I think it's only a matter of time now...Lily and Lucy better watch out...
Was so nice on Sunday that we spent some time outside. I took the girls out for a ride in their wagon. Bridget just soaked it all in! Seems strange that by the time we're outside much, she'll probably be walking - this summer will be a lot different than last summer was. I hope I have enough energy to chase two kids!
Lily went to her first movie in the theater this weekend. We went to 'The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything' - she did really well as long as the popcorn lasted and then we had to do a quick search through my purse for anything else to keep her entertained for the last 10 minutes or so. She's going to go see 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' this weekend with her dad and then her movie-going days will be over for a bit...hopefully she does well at that one too.
Our conversation on Saturday afternoon with Lily:
Lily: Dad, don't say that Mom is married
Mom: But, Mom and Dad are married
Lily: You are?
Dad: Yep, Mom and Dad are married
Lily: Well, then you have to kiss
I don't know who she's been talking to about this but seems to have it all figured out...
No comments:
Post a Comment