I've been bad this week and haven't even snapped one photo of the girls...gotta get back on that before the hate-mail arrives from the Grandma's...
We've been busy with the house being on the market and just all the rest of general life. Dave had his annual Engineer's Conference with MNDOT in St. Cloud on Monday and Tuesday and then he had hockey games on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday so the girls and I spent lots and lots of alone time together without Daddy...Whew, I'm glad I made it through. We had showings on Wednesday night so we went over to a friends house for dinner.
We've had a lot of showings so far but no offers yet. We're crossing our fingers that something will happen soon but if it doesn't, I figure it wasn't meant to be and that's ok too. Actually, just as long as I don't have to keep my house looking like this for much longer would be good. Lily keeps asking about some of her toys that have been packed away into storage and that's hard to explain to a 3-year old. She wants to move to the new house right now so she can get her toys out of the boxes!
Bridget is pulling up on everything and everybody now and uses furniture, people, or the dog to get where she wants to walk. She can let go briefly and stand on her own now too so won't be too long before she's walking. I was thinking she might do it by her birthday on the 17th but we'll see.
We had a crazy splash-fest in the bathtub tonight. I pulled the curtain in and let the girls go nuts with the splashing - they had a ball. Bridget loves to splash and pays no attention to all the water in her face. Lily likes to splash but doesn't like the water getting in her eyes so she looks up at the ceiling, closes her eyes, and then splashes like mad. It was funny to watch them go at it. Those two are like peas and carrots sometimes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment