Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Bunny






The Easter bunny visited our house and left the girls some goodies in their Easter baskets. I did get Bridget to wear her ears for a little bit while I snapped a couple of quick pictures. The Easter bunny had forgotten to fill the baskets until about 5:30 that morning but whew, got it done in time! Lily ate all her jelly beans right away and then ate her chocolate bunny after lunch time. She wanted to eat Bridget's stuff too but we had to draw the line there.

Lily's gymnastics has been going well, she did better listening to the teacher this Saturday. If you ask her, she says 'I didn't listen to the teacher very much.' But she is getting better and getting into the hang of being part of a class so that's been good practice.

Our house is officially on the market. We didn't have any showings the first couple of days and now in the last few days, we've had 4 showings with one scheduled tomorrow too. We're hoping that something good comes out of all that activity! Cross your fingers for us. It's tough to keep the house clean and to get out of the house when people want to come see it for a showing so I'm hoping we don't have to do that for too long.

No comments: