Ahhhh.....sleep. Bridget slept last night until 2:30 which felt great to get a longer block of sleep. And then she slept until 6 am when I woke her up to feed her. Funny what a few hours of sleep can do for your outlook on life! :-)
I talked to my Mom on the phone on Sunday night when Lily was up and down out of bed to go potty a few times. When she woke up Monday morning, the first thing she said was 'Is Gramma on the phone?' I said, no Gramma had to go to sleep too!
Raining here again today but supposed to be clear tomorrow. The grass is getting long again, I was hoping we were done with mowing for the season but doesn't look like it.
Finally got some of my Halloween decorations out! I usually get them out in late September so I'm really far behind this year. Started getting some gift bags assembled for the kids at the Halloween party but got only about half way through before I got too tired and went to bed instead. I think I counted almost 25 kids coming to the Halloween party!! Funny how the vibe of that party has changed over the past few years...;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment