Friday, October 26, 2007

TGIF

Took today off to get ready for the big Halloween party...didn't get nearly as much done today as I wanted to and I even forgot to eat lunch so I must have been busy doing something. The time just gets away on me...Anyway, got all the food bought and in the fridge, prepped what I could ahead of time. Got the rest of our costume details done too. Now, just have to do cleaning and then set out everything tomorrow.

Bridget is getting teeth!!! Now I know for sure as I can see them just starting to break the surface. She's really getting interested in 'real' food now too. She watches you eat like 'You've got to be kidding me, you're not going to give me any of that???' Thought about trying something with her tonight but with the party tomorrow, I really don't want to be up every 2 hours so I think I'll hold off until next week or weekend before we try baby food again. She's definitely interested in eating it if her tummy can stand it...We did give her some cut up grapes in her little mesh fruit eater so she could suck all the juice out of those. She really liked them and mashed them all up and sucked all the juice out. The cold of the grapes probably felt pretty good on those gums...

Have been trying to prep Lily for all the people coming tomorrow. I'm sure it's going to be difficult for her to share her toys with everyone. Maybe there will be so many kids that she can't possibly keep things away from everyone...usually she does pretty well with sharing so hopefully she'll be in a sharing mood. :-)

No comments: