Lily went trick-or-treating tonight with her friend Ava - they had fun and came back with a pumpkin full of candy!! Bridget and I went for a little bit and then Dave took Lily the rest of the way. It was getting to cold out for Bridget and I to be outside.
Halloween party was a big hit with the kids - Lily was up until almost midnight that night. I thought she would eventually crash but it certainly took her a long time. That kid can outlast me any day! Bridget was up late that night too so nobody was well-rested come Monday morning...glad we only do that once a year!
This weekend will be time to take down all the Halloween decorations. Christmas stuff will be next, based on how long it took me to get my Halloween stuff out, I should probably start immediately on Christmas stuff!
Almost 10 o'clock, time for bed! Who knows how many times Bridget will be up tonight!
1 comment:
Glad to hear everything went well. I can't wait to see Bridget's teeth! I will barely recognize her when I see her next.
Post a Comment