Ummm, yeah. It's actually Monday but who's counting. The precious few hours of sleep I've been getting lately are now interrupted by a page from work...ugh. Bridget is finally sleeping more than 2 hours in a stretch and I get woken up anyway by a page from work. Someone else's issue but I'm waiting to make sure everything gets taken care of before I try to get back to sleep...
I think Bridget has a cold, sounded kind of hoarse when I went to get her about 10:30. Maybe a sore throat? Gave her some Tylenol and she's slept since then. Now if only I could...:-)
Lily had a pretty good potty-training weekend...we did 'big-girl' underwear some on Saturday and some on Sunday. And while we do have a small pile of clothes and other assorted things that now need to be washed, she did make some progress too. And, haven't had to change a poopy diaper for weeks now which, to me, is the nicest thing about this whole potty-training thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment