Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cleaning like crazy....

Sorry I've been bad about posting lately. We are getting our house ready to go on the market, in fact, it went up today so we spent all weekend long cleaning and de-cluttering the house. It doesn't even look like anyone lives here anymore, it's so darn clean!! Now, the key will be keeping it this way for any length of time.

Had gymnastics again for Lily on Saturday. She did a little bit better with the whole listening-to-the-teacher thing. I only had to go over once and try to get her to go back with her class.

Bridget is 'cruising' everywhere now, always pulling up on things and trying to get to the next spot. She has also discovered the steps and she's really good at getting up the steps. I don't think she has any idea how to get back down though. She likes to chase after Lily and is getting to be pretty quick. She also has started to show a little jealous streak - she doesn't like it when I hold someone else or when her daycare lady Inez holds someone else. Only Bridget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh No... Poor little Bridget is feeling jealous... Funny!!
Happy that Lily is listening to the new teacher... Good training. Good Luck selling the home... Barb